• Nikon Camera Review: Nikon D70 Review - They've Done It Again

    09 April 2005

    Nikon D70 Review - They've Done It Again

    No camera beats a Nikon. They're lenses are superb and their cameras are the best. Nikon has always been the leader and when the digital camera age dawned, their Coolpix's were serious contenders. Like all digital cameras however, there was the serious problem of "lag" when you wanted to take continuous shots. Nature does not stand still for anything and there are no guarantees for getting a second chance if you miss that all-too-important moment because of camera lag.

    The D70 eliminates that problem without sacrificing the Nikon quality. The Nikon D70 lets you take a series of shots in rapid succession without any time delay. It is what every photographer has prayed for.

    And Nikon did not skimp on quality. Each photo still has the Nikon hallmark of excellence. Whether you are a beginner or expert, the crystal clear clarity is there in every photo. In fact, after handling the D70, you will find other digital cameras to feel like toys. I know the price is currently steep but the Nikon name is worth every cent. You are paying for quality and Nikon delivers it.

    Nikon's D70 is on the hefty side and I can't imagine why they didn't put a CompactFlash card in with the unit (at that price, they should have!). But the menus are easy to navigate and if you have just a smattering of SLR knowledge and picture taking, you will be shooting like a pro in no time flat. If you are looking for a camera that will make every picture you take a masterpiece, I heartily recommend Nikon's D70.

    source >>

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on architectural photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about architectural photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

    11:21 AM  
    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on photography sears when I found your page. Your site describing this post is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on photography sears then drop by the site above and check it out.

    5:47 AM  
    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on digital forum photography, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about digital forum photography.

    12:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Powered by Blogger