• Nikon Camera Review: Nikon D70 Review - THIS CAMERA IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    20 April 2005

    Nikon D70 Review - THIS CAMERA IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    I bought this camera at my local camera store and I have just liked it better and better during the 5 months i have had it for. The resolution is incredible as is the overall picture quality. The sharpness with the kit 18-70mm lens is great, even enough for 13x19 prints on my canon i9900. I will not go into great detail on the many excellent aspects of this camera but in short here is what I find best about the D70 and the 18-70mm DX lens:

    1. Image Quality: The pictures are simply beautiful.
    2. Speed: This camera is on faster than you can move your finger from the power switch to the shutter button and there is NO shutter lag.
    3. Construction: This is the kind of camera that if you drop it onto a wood table from 3 or 4 feet it dents the table. The battery life is great, I can use it for 3 weeks every day before it needs to be charged.
    4. Features: This is a full featured camera just like the D1H or the canon 20D, unlike the stripped down Digital Rebel/300D
    5. Versatility: The camera can handle ALL of nikons GREAT lenses except the IX series which is just a few.
    CONCLUSION: If you are an advanced amatuer or semi-professional photographer I highly recommend this camera. I would choose it over the Digital Rebel/300D because of its better speed, construction and in my opinion image quality. -Good Luck

    source >>

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Powered by Blogger