• Nikon Camera Review: Nikon D70 Review - WOW NIKON! You outdid yourself with the D70!

    23 April 2005

    Nikon D70 Review - WOW NIKON! You outdid yourself with the D70!

    I have had Nikon cameras for most of my adult life, and that is more years than I care to count. The Nikon D70 is the best I have ever used. It is fast, comfortable, and elegant. Its pictures are sharp, properly exposed, and always in focus with Nikon's fast AF system.

    The batteries last for months with regular use, provided you don't upload your pics direct to your PC from the camera. I suggest you purchase an inexpensive card reader for the upload process.

    I suggest buying the package, which includes the body, a battery, and a great 18-70mm AF lens. I do not recommend that you buy from Amazon. They are several hundred dollars more than most of their online competitors.

    In closing, take the plunge with this great camera. It is easy to use, versatile, and an absolute best buy that will give you many years of pleasure. Great for the professional, the amateur, and those happily in between.

    source>>

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Powered by Blogger