• Nikon Camera Review: Nikon D70 Review - Absolute beauty!

    23 April 2005

    Nikon D70 Review - Absolute beauty!

    After dabbling in all kinds of Point & Shoot digital cameras boasting of zillions of megapixels, finally decided to purchase a dSLR to see what the fuss was all about. Nikon D70 has changed my concept of digital photography. I no longer worry about movie mode, live preview, EVF, shutter lag, recycle time etc. etc.
    With the D70, it's all about:
    - You
    - The image
    D70 is simply a medium that allows you to capture the image as YOU want it.

    PROS:
    ====
    1. Instant start up.
    2. A battery that never seems to get over.
    3. Superb handling and cool sexy looks.
    4. Can use almost any F-mount lens. The included lens with it's silent wave motor is a beauty by itself.

    CONS:
    =====
    1. For $999.99 price point, there are None.

    If you are serious about your digital photography, D70 is the way to go. Forget all the marketing junk that you hear about point and shoot cameras. They come nowhere near the quality delivered by this camera.

    source >>

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on photography sears when I found your page. Your site describing this post is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on photography sears then drop by the site above and check it out.

    5:44 PM  
    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on architectural photography, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about architectural photography.

    5:39 AM  
    Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

    Hi Informant, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on horse photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for horse photography. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about horse photography at the site above.

    12:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Powered by Blogger